This Pinewood Fire Starting Sticks provides greasy wood made from pine and cypress trees called fatwood which is perfect for lighting fire. You can easily start a fire when it ignites, and it works perfectly under any weather. It's aluminum box casing protects it from moisture and water damage.
- The fatwood belongs to the greasy, woody part of pine and cypress trees which is very suitable for lighting.
- The fatwood burns with great heat and is not easy to extinguish in the wind.
- Rich in oil, waterproof to a certain extent, is a high-quality fire starter because of the rein inside is very flammable even in humid environments.
- Instantly ignites and burns very hot. Start a fire in the snow, rain, or wind.
- Material: Fatwood
- Color: Yellow
- Weight: Fatwood net weight 120 grams, iron box 58 grams
- Box packing: 11.5 x 8.5 x 2.3cm
- Functions: Ignition and lighting
- 1 x Pinewood Fire Starting Sticks (with iron box)